Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lost and Found


I think I may have found it. 
Hidden deep down, covered in exhaustion, under layers of weariness and stacks of reservation.
Half suffocates yet struggling to reach the surface once again, to breathe deep from the well of good clean air.
It's muscles strained from the weight of pessimism and atrophied by lack of exercise, it must be strong or it wouldn't have survived. 
Yet it's alive and in the quiet I heard its faint whisper, gasping for breath, pleading for mercy to see once again. To breathe once again.
And after struggling to shove aside all he weight threatening its suffocation, I think I've found it.
I'm not sure if it's weak because that's what is is by nature of Id lack of use has brought this change, but I guess time will tell. I'm not sure of its true, naked nature. But I think I've found it.
My sense of adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment