Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It began centuries ago, but it continues today.

Undeservingly blessed. What beautiful grace. What joy to have an opportunity like this, to experience life outside what's comfortable. To see the Kingdom breaking in across the world.
I walk in expectation that I will be given the strength to grasp how high, how long, how deep, and how wide is the love of Jesus, in expectation that I will be changed. That I will come back and those around me will be changed. To embrace solitude. To savor friendship and community. To grow humility and gain eyes to see reality as it is.
So here will be some thoughts. Some revelations. Some insights that God has granted me into life. Nothing new, only worded differently than those who have gone before. Formulated along a road of adventure and inexplicable joy and peace. The more I know, the more I know I don't know. So here's a little of what I am slowly coming to know, and a lot of what I am excited to learn. But in the meantime, enjoying the mystery of the unknown.



No comments:

Post a Comment